PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The Administrator of your personal data is Marta Skrzypczyńska running a business under the company Be Inspired Marta Skrzypczyńska, ul. Szolc-Rogozińskiego 15/31, 02-777 Warsaw, Poland, NIP 7732362060, REGON 384089287.
You can contact the Administrator:
- in writing – correspondence address: ul. Szolc-Rogozińskiego 15/31, 02-777 Warsaw, Poland
- by e-mail correspondence – to the e-mail address: [email protected]
- by phone – on +48 601 095 796.
PROCESSING OF DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS
Your personal data as a person using the website www.careaboutyourself.eu (the “Website“) are processed in accordance with applicable law, including Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on protection natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation Data Protection) (“GDPR”), as well as in accordance with the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of July 18, 2002.
ARE YOUR DATA SAFE?
The administrator undertakes to take all security measures and protect personal data required by applicable law, as well as collect data with due diligence and properly protect it against access by unauthorized persons.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The administrator may process your personal data if it is necessary for you to use the Website.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The basis for the processing of your personal data is to enable you to use the Website, including to fill out the Contact form and subscription to the Newsletter.
In the case of data processing that you indicate in the Contact Form (i.e. name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number) – the purposes of processing are related to:
- communication with you in relation to your message sent via the contact form – based on a legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator – article 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR; legitimate interest is contact with you.
- with document archiving, statistics and possible redress or defense against claims related to the performance of the Sales Agreement – the basis for such processing is the necessity of data processing to implement the Administrator’s legitimate interests – article 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR Legally justified interest is archiving documents, keeping statistics and pursuing possible claims or defending against them.
In the case of data processing that you provide when subscribing to the Newsletter – the purposes of processing are related to:
- sending commercial or marketing information by email as part of the Newsletter service, after subscribing to the Newsletter. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is the contract for the provision of Electronic Services concluded between you and the Administrator – article 6 paragraph 1 letter b GDPR. You can unsubscribe from the Newsletter service at any time.
- implementing marketing activities of the Administrator’s own services and products. The legal basis for processing your personal data is the so-called the legitimate interest of the data Administrator – article 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR, based on direct marketing of its services and products.
- with document archiving, statistics and possible redress or defense against claims related to the performance of the Sales Agreement. The basis for such processing is the necessity of data processing to implement the Administrator’s legitimate interests – article 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR. Legally justified interest is archiving documents, keeping statistics and pursuing possible claims or defending against them.
DATA PROCESSING TIME
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are processed or until an objection is lodged, if the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator or withdrawal of consent, if the basis for processing is consent. Later, the Administrator will store them until any claims expire or until the obligation to store data resulting from legal provisions expires.
The purpose, scope and categories of recipients of data processed by the Administrator will result from actions taken each time by you as part of using the Website. Your data may be processed by the Administrator’s subcontractors – these are the entities whose services the Administrator uses in the performance of his duties.
Your personal data will always be processed using appropriate security measures and personal data.
The administrator does not intend to transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area or an international organization.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
The administrator will not make decisions against you in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
You have the right to:
- access to your personal data and the right to request their rectification, deletion or restriction of their processing;
- to transfer personal data;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data – to the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent (withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was applied on the basis of consent before its withdrawal);
- objecting to the processing of your personal data – to the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is the premise of the legitimate interest of the Administrator;
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) if you think that the processing of data violates the GDPR.
In order to exercise the rights, please contact the Administrator.
Cookies are small text-numeric files that are saved by the ICT system in your ICT system (on a computer, telephone or other device from which the Website has been connected) while browsing the Website and allow identification in case of reconnection with the Website from the device (e.g. computer, telephone) on which they were saved.
The Website uses the following type of cookie file:
- session cookies, which are automatically deleted after closing the web browser;
- persistent cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time; storage of these files is not dependent on closing the browser;
- own cookies that are set by the Website;
- third party cookies set by other websites, i.e. Google Analytics.
The Website uses own cookies as well as third party files.
The administrator uses the Google Analytics tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA to create statistics, analyze the functioning of the Website, improve the quality of its use (based on a legitimate interest).
Cookies are used with your consent. The administrator does not sell them or make them available to other companies. Your consent is expressed through the appropriate software settings, in particular the web browser installed on the telecommunications device you use to view the content on the Website.
Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Each query directed to the server is saved in the server’s logs. Logs include, among others Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you use. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data saved in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the site and are not used by me to identify you. Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.