Information obligation clause – Contact form
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The Administrator of your personal data is Marta Skrzypczyńska running a business under the company Be Inspired Marta Skrzypczyńska, ul. Szolc-Rogozińskiego 15/31, 02-777 Warsaw, Poland, NIP 7732362060, REGON 384089287.
You can contact the Administrator:
- in writing – correspondence address: ul. Szolc-Rogozińskiego 15/31, 02-777 Warsaw, Poland
- by e-mail correspondence – to the e-mail address: [email protected]
- by phone – on +48 601 095 796.
PROCESSING OF DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS
Your personal data you give by filling out the Contact form are processed in accordance with applicable law, including Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on protection natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation Data Protection) (“GDPR”).
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
In the case of data processing that you indicate in the Contact form (i.e. name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number) – the purposes of processing are related to:
- communication with you in relation to your message sent via the contact form – based on a legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator – article 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR; legitimate interest is contact with you.
- with document archiving, statistics and possible redress or defense against claims related to the performance of the Sales Agreement – the basis for such processing is the necessity of data processing to implement the Administrator’s legitimate interests – article 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR. Legally justified interest is archiving documents, keeping statistics and pursuing possible claims or defending against them.
DATA PROCESSING TIME
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are processed or until an objection is lodged, if the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator or withdrawal of consent, if the basis for processing is consent. Later, the Administrator will store them until any claims expire or until the obligation to store data resulting from legal provisions expires.
Your data may be processed by the Administrator’s subcontractors – these are the entities whose services the Administrator uses in the performance of his duties.
Your personal data will always be processed using appropriate security measures and personal data.
The administrator does not intend to transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area or an international organization.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
The administrator will not make decisions against you in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
You have the right to:
- access to your personal data and the right to request their rectification, deletion or restriction of their processing;
- to transfer personal data;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data – to the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent (withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was applied on the basis of consent before its withdrawal);
- objecting to the processing of your personal data – to the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is the premise of the legitimate interest of the Administrator;
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) if you think that the processing of data violates the GDPR.
In order to exercise the rights, please contact the Administrator.